2018 Good Quality Top Ten Dashboard Cameras - P8X Generation 4K UHD WiFi Car Dash Cam 170° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with WiFi, , G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording Super Night Vision Car Dashcams – TRYACE
2018 Good Quality Top Ten Dashboard Cameras - P8X Generation 4K UHD WiFi Car Dash Cam 170° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with WiFi, , G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording Super Night Vision Car Dashcams – TRYACE Detail:
1: ON/OK key
2: VOL+ key
3: VOL- key
4: MENU key
5: Video indicator
6: Charging indicator
7: TF card holder
8: AV socket
9: RESET key
10: USB holder
12: BMW cable
Description of Special Functions
- No omission of any second
- 4K HD video
- Time-lapse video
- 24h parking monitoring
- Able to be operated via smart phone with WIFI
Basic Operating Instructions for Time-lapse Video/Videoing/Photo Taking
1). Insert the car charger and power on to start to take videos with the video icon into red and the blue video indicator starting to blink at the same time, indicating video is being taken. After the car charger is powered off for 20s, the video file can be saved automatically and then the device will be powered off (if power is available again within the 20s, the device will not be powered off but continue to take videos).
2). During videoing, press the VOL- key to turn off audio (thus the video will have no sound), press the VOL+ key to lock (the current video file is locked and thereby will not be covered and deleted by any video taken subsequently).
3). Set G-sensor on. During videoing, if the device is collided, the current video file will be locked (the sensitivity of G-sensor may be set as Low/Medium/High).
After power-on, press the MENU key once to switch to the photo mode and press shortly the OK key to take a photo.
3.Time-lapse Video Mode
After power-on, press the MENU key twice to switch to the menu mode, choose image setup and then press the OK key to enter the menu to set the time for time-lapse video; after that, back to the video interface, press the OK key to start to take time-lapse video. If the time is set as 1s, it will take one frame per second; for 1080P30 time-lapse video, the 30s videoing time will have 1s lapse.
1. WIFI is unavailable in the time-lapse video mode!
2. Circular videoing is not supported in the time-lapse video mode.
3. The time-lapse video mode is not supported for 4K/2.7.
4.Parking Monitoring Mode
When the device is powered off, if it is collided/bumped, it will be powered on automatically and start to take videos; and after 20s, it will automatically save the video taken and then will be powered off. Such video file will be locked and not be covered by any subsequent video taken.
5. Video/Photo Replay
Press the MENU key twice shortly to switch to the menu mode; press VOL+ key to switch to the file menu, then you may browse photos and videos. Press the VOL+ /VOL- key to switch between files; press the OK key to replay videos.
In the video mode, press shortly the MENU key twice to enter and set the menu; press shortly the VOL- key or VOL+ key to circularly left and right the setup options. Choose the option to be changed and press shortly the OK key to change it.
1. Image Setup:
Video size: (resolution: 4K/2.7K/1080P60/1080P30)
Image size: resolution: 4M (2304*1728)/5M (2592*1944)/8M (3264*2448)/12M (4608*3456)
Circular video: set time as (Off/13min/23min/3min)
Time-lapse video: set time as (Off0.5s/1s/3s/5s/10s/30s/1min)
Exposure: set value.
2. Sound Setup:
Shutter sound: set it as On/Off
Power-on sound: set it On/Off
Keypad tone: set it On/Off
Volume: set the volume of keys
3. Network Setup:
Set WIFI On/Off. In case of Off, in video mode, pressing the VOL- key cannot activate WIFI.
4. Other Settings:
Parking monitoring: set it On/Off
G-force sensing: set it On/Off
Sensitivity: set it as (Low/Medium/High)
Date & time: set the system date and time as time/date
Screen saver: set its duration as (Off/1min/3min/5min)
Power saver: set its duration as (Off/1min/3min/5min)
Rotation by 180°: Set it On/Off.
Power frequency: set it as (Auto/50HZ/60HZ)
Time stamp: set it as (Off/Date/Time & Date)
Formatting: format internal memory card
Resetting: restore factory settings
APP QR code: connect to WIFI APP to download QR code
Version info: software version info
5. Language setup: change and set language
6. File browse: You may browse and replay video/photo. Hold the VOL+ key to delete a file.
Connect the device to a PC with a USB cable, then the device will automatically enter the USB connection mode with the screen displaying “Being connected”. In such mode, you may access videos or photos and also copy files from the device to the PC.
Press shortly the MENU key twice to enter the network setup menu where you may set the network on. Back to the video or photo interface, press shortly the VOL+ key once, then the LCD screen will display WIFI name and password, indicating you have entered WIFI mode. After WIFI is activated, press shortly the VOL+ key once to inactivate WIFI.
After the WIFI in the device, operate as per the following steps to connect your smart phone with the device.
Firstly, download APP: RoadCam
For IOS/Android, scan the following QR code to download the APP:
1. After power-on, without videoing, press shortly the VOL+ key once, then the LCD screen will display WIFI name (SSID) and WIFI password (PWA2).
2. Activate the WIFI of the smart phone and then search the device in the WIFI network.
3. For the first connection, be sure to enter the password (1234567890).
4. Wait until the smart phone is correctly connected.
5. After connection, operate the APP: RoadCam again.
6. Enter RoadCam APP, click the icon in CVR mode, then you can see the camera preview page from your smart phone screen, take photos/videos and download photos and videos from the internal memory card of the CVR to the internal memory of the smart phone, etc..
1. The APP does not have a button to stop videoing (1. Switch to the photo mode to automatically stop videoing; 2. Browse videos/photos to automatically stop videoing; 3. Exit from the APP to automatically stop videoing).
2. The connection between the CVR and a smart phone is in one-to-one way so that, after it is connected with one smart phone, it cannot be connected to any other smart phone. To connect it to any other smart phone, be sure to disconnect the connected smart phone. The CVR supports Android4.0 and IOS 10.0 and above.
3. In WIFI mode, the most suitable distance between this CVR and the smart phone should be within 5m.
Usage of Battery
l For battery capacity indication, see the following pictures:
l The battery can be charged in three ways. During charging, the red charging indicator will be on. The whole charging duration is about 180min. After the battery is fully charged, the red charging indicator will turn off automatically.
1. Charge the battery with the power adapter;
2. Charge the battery with PC-USB; and
3. Charge the battery with the onboard car charger.
Remarks: When this product has a halt due to improper operation, you may press the RESET key and then press the ON key again to restore it.
140° 6G, WA
|Video size/frame rate||
|Circular videoing duration||
Set as OFF/1min/2min/3min
|Battery discharging duration||
Approx. 10min @4K, 2.7K, 1080P/60fps
RTL8189ES (802.11 b/g/n) supported
Effective 8m (smooth video and preview)
|Parking monitoring||When the device is powered off, if it is collided/bumped, it will be powered on automatically and start to take videos; and after 20s, it will automatically save the video taken and then will be powered off. Such video file will be locked and not be covered by any subsequent video taken.|
TF memory card class10 8GB～32GB supported
|Smart phone APP||
|System supporting USB connection||
Microsoft Windows Xp, Vista, Win7, Win8, Mac
Battery: 3.7V; external car charger: DC5V
|Car charge specs||
DC 5V / 2A
|Storage temperature (℃)||
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Benefits of Car Cam Devices
Insurance Benefits of a Dashboard Cam for Your Car: Current Perspective and Outlook
2018 Good Quality Top Ten Dashboard Cameras - P8X Generation 4K UHD WiFi Car Dash Cam 170° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with WiFi, , G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording Super Night Vision Car Dashcams – TRYACE, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
By from -
By from -